Bird Online Jobs
A popular, leading special school in Brecon are on the hunt for a talented Teaching Assistant for an immediate start! This is a full-time position, which will be for the entire academic year.
The successful candidate will be supporting individual pupils with a range of additional learning needs including ADHD, ADD, ASD etc. Therefore, the school are looking for someone who has a lot of empathy and understanding with a caring nature.
Does this sound like the Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read the job description and staff benefits and ‘how to apply’.
Primary Teaching Assistant
* You will be able to inspire and motivate the younger generation
* Supporting pupils with a variety of additional learning needs
* Working alongside a range of talented Teachers and TA’s– experienced & newly qualified
* Hourly pay rate: £12/13hr (dependent on experience)
* Located in South Powys
* Must have a safeguarding certificate (We can help provide this for FREE!)
* Hours: 8.50am – 4pm
* Outstanding Primary School 5-11 years of age
* Plenty of CPD opportunities
* Staff Parking available
All of our workers have full use of our market-leading staff benefits including…
* Cinema Discounts
* High-Street Shopping Discounts
* Restaurant Discounts
* Personal accident cover for personal and professional commutes
* Fuel card rewards
* Free financial advisor (mortgage/pension)
HOW TO APPLY