Bird Online Jobs
Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertiseacross the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way your people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
We are looking to recruit a highly service focused 2nd Line and a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer to support and maintain customer’s network infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have an advanced level of knowledge and experience in Network, Wi-Fi and Security technologies.
An in-depth understanding and experience in supporting, maintaining and managing a range of technologies including Azure, VMWare, Veamm, Office 365, VoIP, Teams and Sharepoint, Networking, Meraki and Cisco, VPN’s and Citrix environments, Desktops, Laptops and Mobile.
* 2nd/3rd line technical support of Customer Network and IT infrastructure
* Fault finding through to resolution and customer satisfaction.
* Producing documentation, reports and diagrams plus record keeping.
* Technical installation, testing and support delivering services.
* Service Desk support following ITIL processes.
* IT degree level or similar IT qualification is desirable
* Azure and M365 (Intune) experience – very desirable.
* Cisco CCNA, CCNP – desirable.
* Citrix and VMWare/Virtual Machine experience – desirable.
* ITIL Foundation – desirable.
* SQL and Database experience – desirable.
Please apply for either the 2nd or 3rd Line role and we will be in contact with you,
What we offer:
North rewards employees with a competitive market salary and an excellent benefits package and offers fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company. Further details of package on offer will be discussed at application stage