Bird Online Jobs
We currently have an exiting opportunity for en experienced administrator looking for the next move in their career.
The main part of the job will involve assisting the MD with various administrative and financial based tasks both within Limpet Technology and also across a number of other companys which the MD is involved with. This job has huge personal development and growth potential and involves working across various companys and diverse industries such as Renewables, Construction + Health & Well-Being. It is ideally suited to an ambitious, hard-working, dedicated and proactive individual who is seeking the opportunity to shine and maximise their potential across a wide business environment.
Key Competencies / Requirements
1. Highly-organised – excellent organisational and filing skills (hard and soft copy filing)
2. Extremely Competent on Excel and willing to learn additional functionality as required
3. Good numerical skills
4. Clear and effective communication skills – Verbal + Written
5. Hard-working, Pro-active, Trustworthy and able to handle business sensitive information and tasks including company banking activities
6. Open to learning and personal development
7. A driving license would be an advantage but is not compulsory
The hours of work can be flexible with an expected minimum 25 hours per week up to 37.5 hours per week.
Sound interesting? Please submit your CV to apply