Bird Online Jobs
Acorn Recruitment is seeking an Administration Assistant to work within the NHS.
This role is based in Nantgarw, Cardiff, and offers a blend of home and office-based working, currently 3 days at home and 2 in the office.
Description of role:
* Supporting the work of the Undergraduate Pre-registration Health Profession Education and Quality team within the wider Nursing and Health Professional Education Directorate
* Organising and attending in person and virtual meetings and taking notes and minutes as required
* Liaising with education suppliers and trainees
* Monitoring e-mail accounts as required
* Creating and updating spreadsheets for the finance department
* Producing documents and letters as required
Skills and experience:
* Experienced and proficient in the use of a wide range of Office packages, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Ability to take and transcribe accurate notes of meetings
* Experience of working in the NHS or education environment is desirable
* Substantial experience of working in an administrative role
* Accurate data input and record keeping
Hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours
Pay: £9.50 per hour pre 12 weeks, £10.40 post 12 weeks
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then apply now or get in touch with Melissa at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy