Bird Online Jobs
Career starting opportunity!
* Outstanding career progression and training
* Competitive pay rates
* Hybrid working opportunities
If you have experience working with children and young people in either a voluntary or paid work position, and you're looking to expand on your career within the Social Care Sector then this is the role for you!
Our client is looking for energetic and committed individuals to work alongside social workers, parents and families to support children and young adults in acheiving their potential.
As a successful candidate, you would be undertaking responsibilities such as:
* Undertaking return to home interviews for individuals who have gone missing
* Developing plans and ensuring the children/young persons wants and needs are met within the plans
* Managing risk and assisting in making a positive change
The role offers full training and assistance with professional development, including meetings and inductions to support you on the journey. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and you're able to build positive working relationships.
The position does involve driving so you must have a licence with access to your own vehicle for work