Bird Online Jobs
HOOP Nursing are recruiting Registered General Nurses in the Builth Wells area to work in nursing homes!
We currently have a fast-track application process where we can get your whole registration completed over the phone and will aim to get you out to work within 2 weeks.
You will be working closely alongside and supporting permanent members of staff as well as other agency nurses within the homes, you will be responsible for reviewing and delivering care plans, administering medication, and ensuring you are providing the highest standard of care through Hoop Nursing.
This opportunity is one not to be missed. We, at Hoop Nursing, can help you whether you’re looking for full-time hours or just Ad-Hoc shifts alongside a current role!
In return for your hard work, Hoop Nursing offer:
* Competitive hourly rates of pay
* Joining Bonus
* Referral Bonus
* All pay types excepted E.g., Limited & PAYE
* HOOP Happiness – Our bespoke worker wellbeing package is tailored to help you with specialist training and well-being days
* A dedicated nursing team to help you
* Free online DBS check
* Free training
* Free uniform
* Revalidation sessions
* Contract bookings
* Flexible working
* Weekly pay
As an Agency Nurse, you will need to possess the following essential skills:
* Must be an RGN with a current PIN
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
* Compassionate and work empathy
* Resilient and self-motivated nature
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below to forward your CV or you can call Jack on the Hoop Nursing team for further information on (phone number removed)