Bird Online Jobs
Anderselite are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Architectural Technologist to join a client's Cardiff office. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience.
• Excellent Revit skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• AutoCAD welcome but not essential
• At least 5 years technical / construction design experience and preferably associate membership with CIAT.
• Good working knowledge and experience of NHBC standards and current Building Regulations in England, and methods of construction, including building over 18m height.
• Ability to produce Stage 3 and Stage 4 working drawing packages for delivery.
• Experienced in using NBS Chorus.
• Flexible and committed attitude to work.
• Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Punctual and able to work on own or as part of a team.
• Able to organise and complete work to set deadlines.
The client we are working with is an AJ100 company based in London, along with an office in Cardiff. It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to apply speculatively, to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio samples to (url removed)
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 28 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies. In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies