Bird Online Jobs
Searching for your next adventure? Looking to join a growing company with great prospects? Then come and join one of the UK’s largest outdoor retailers as our West End Assistant Store Manager.
As part of the Outdoor and Cycle Concepts group, Cotswold Outdoor is joined by Runners Need and Cotswold Outdoor to support outdoor enthusiasts by providing excellent customer service and a range of products from world leading brands, all whilst promoting and encouraging sustainability!
How will you make an impact?
Assistant Store Managers partner with the Store Manager to drive the performance of the store by:
* Assisting with core operational processes relating to inventory and stock, audits, and banking
* Working as a role model to inspire your team to deliver a premium level of customer service
* Creating a premium and inclusive shopping experience by connecting with our customers to understand their specific needs and wants
* Leading and motivating the store team in the Store Manager’s absence
* Maintaining high standards of presentation within the store and implementing seasonal campaigns and promotions as directed by the Store Manager
Please note this role is 40 hours per week.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
* Experience managing and coaching a team of people to achieve group objectives
* A customer first approach and are happy to advise and help customers find the perfect product for their adventure
* An understanding of how a store operates including compliance, processes, and visual merchandising
* A one team mentality to constantly contribute to the development and improvement of your store and team
What’s in it for you?
Colleagues make a company, so we believe in offering a total reward package that’s more than just base salary. As part of the O&CC team you’ll receive:
* Base salary of £21,400 per annum
* Bonus of up to £1,500 per annum
* 40-60% discount across our range of products
* 33 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday
* Company pension scheme
* Access to Perkbox, allowing you to save money all year round. Whether it’s supermarket savings or days out, the daily coffee or a summer holiday – there’s something to suit everyone’s lifestyle.
Applications from all genders and backgrounds are encouraged.
O&CC aims to be an inclusive employer, where difference is celebrated, respected, and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better organisation for our employees and customers, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that leverage diversity, allowing us all to flourish and keep our business growing.
This advert may close early if sufficient applications are received