Bird Online Jobs
Position: Call Centre Agent
Salary: £20,500.00 per annum
Location: Glasgow Head Office / Working from Home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week working 5 days out of 7 days
Hours of work: Shifts are between 7 am and 10 pm
We are advertising this Call Centre Agent role on behalf of our client ‘City Facilities Management’. City FM was established in 1985 and the company has grown to become one of the world’s largest privately held, integrated FM companies.
* To answer inbound calls and make outbound calls in a professional manner whilst logging and passing out efficiently all customer related faults and enquiries.
* Monitor and manage new calls with a high focus on response times whilst following the call scripts provided capturing all relevant data to comply with Call Quality Monitoring guidelines.
* Ensure that all relevant administration related to the completion of your role are completed in full and in a timely manner.
* To ensure compliance with the Call Script and adhere to Call Quality Monitoring guidelines.
* To ensure all relevant data is obtained on each call through appropriate questioning quickly securing an understanding of the problem.
* To ensure the accurate input of data and the completion of all relevant fields throughout each call.
* To take ownership of customer problems to conclusion
* To liaise with Engineers in order to prioritise calls enabling swift response times.
* To manage after call activities to effectively manage workload and service levels.
* To communicate fluently and confidently without supervision creating an atmosphere of co-operation with both Customer and Colleagues.
* Consider the impact of own actions on other members of the Helpdesk team and take pride in being part of a team.
* Strive to achieve agreed service levels at all times.
* Action any corrective actions highlighted in performance reviews and 1-1’s with your direct line manager.
* To approach your Team Leader with any issues or problems that may arise.
* To represent the Company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships within the organisation and partnership colleagues.
* To ensure effective written and verbal communication of all relevant information pertinent to the role.
* To visibly demonstrate enthusiasm and positive behaviour.
* To own and display the company values, respect and value others.
* To comply with any other reasonable request from the Helpdesk Management Team.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Andrew Bridges at PDA Search and Selection