Bird Online Jobs
Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
No experience needed, training will be provided for you
This great hybrid role is for a Case Administrator role based in Newcastle for a Medical company!
Working Hours: 08:30am – 17:00pm Monday to Friday – Currently 2 days a week in at the office for hybrid working!
Hybrid working: 2 days in the office, 3 at home at the moment
Salary: £18,525 per annum
Your Responsibilities as a Case Administrator:
* Processing of medical instructions. This will begin with GP and with experience will progress to other specialties
* Data-entry of new cases and issuance of instruction letters to medical experts
* Ensuring that all service levels are achieved
* Liaising with insurers, solicitors and clients. Escalating any issues to their Team Leader/Manager
* Processing of Forms of Authority and ordering medical records
* Processing of medical records as required
* Receiving and making telephone calls. Ensuring that each call is dealt with professionally
* Correspondence to include appointment letters, requests for further particulars/ amendments, reminder letters and processing medical records etc
* Arranging additional medical tests/investigations as required
* To participate in team meetings as appropriate and take instruction and guidance from Senior Case Administrators, those responsible for training and Managers.
Required Attributes as a Case Administrator:
* Ability to build strong customer relations
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
* Goal orientated and target driven
* To be competent in the use of IT in the workplace
You must have:
* Positive, ‘Can do’ attitude at all times
* Flexible approach to work and workload
* Open and honest approach at all times
* Customer Focused (Both external and internal customers)
* Team player