Bird Online Jobs
You’re a Graduate Engineer. You have a wide experience of production and manufacturing knowledge, always aligning to the key principles of production engineering and continuous improvement.
You can work across all levels and functions within a manufacturing environment covering production, cost, and delivery.
You are ready to work within a busy manufacturing environment with stakeholders across multiple levels, to deliver operational excellence by developing and implementing practices and processes.
You’re value driven, motivated, enthusiastic, and are looking for an opportunity to develop both yourself and the business, facilitating progression and growth.
If you can:
* Establish quality procedures, standards and specifications and identify key production and product areas for improvement and development in a completely raw manufacturing environment.
* Encourage autonomy through use of lean tools and practices.
* Ensure efficiency in order produce credible data and improvements.
* Influence and engage change and developments in performance and quality, being receptive to challenges.
* Efficient and realistic in the use of lean manufacturing processes from planning to implementation.
* An excellent communicator with stakeholders at all levels.
* Motivated to influence real change in a manufacturing environment.
* Able to effectively collect, organise and utilise data to obtain relevant information.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, our Glasgow based client requires a Change Manager to join their team and develop their career while playing a big part in their ambitious growth plans