Bird Online Jobs
Fife based care opportunity
Residential support worker role
Do you strive to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children?
Randstad is looking for experienced residential support workers to work with children's services in Glenrothes. You will work a range of services supporting children who experience social, emotional and behavioural difficulties or disabilities.
A successful child residential support worker will be responsible for:
– Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
– Providing care to a vulnerable young people
– Supporting service users with early trauma and emotional behavioural difficulties
– Taking service users out into the community and to school each day
– Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
– Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
– Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
To be successful in your application, you will:
– Have previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
– Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
– Have strong communication skills
– Register under the PVG scheme
– Full driving licence
– Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
What can Randstad offer a child residential support worker?
– Competitive rates
– Keep your skills sharp working across multiple services
– Flexible working schedule
– Opportunity for consistent placement
– Unlimited friend referral bonuses
– Immediate start
– Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
– Help with SSSC registration
– Employee discount app
– Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Gary a call on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat or email
Not the role for you?
We are always looking for talented residential support workers across Scotland, email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing