Bird Online Jobs
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our
teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting
the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
As an Accommodation Cleaning Team Member, you have the responsibility to consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe. You will ensure exceptional quality, as judged by our guests, is at an optimum level at all times.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe
• Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
• Support the Accommodation leadership team and your colleagues
• Follow all Company cleaning processes and procedures as per your training
• Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
• Role Model effective team-ship behaviors and our vision and values at all times.
• Communicate effectively to all team members
• Be an advocate for working within a high performing team
• Celebrate individual and team success
• Previous experience of working in a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure within a team
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Computer Literate – desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become
permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins
& Warner Hotels
off in our shops and venues
use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees
for permanent team members
to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing
and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of
discounts on everyday purchases
Member of the Month Awards
Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Service awards for permanent team members
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you
The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break. Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas. Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven