Bird Online Jobs
Contract Scotland has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our client, an established business based in the Barrhead area. This is an ongoing temporary assignment offering a competitive hourly rate, an immediate start and weekly pay.
You will be based in the office and tasked with recovering backlog of aged debt. Duties include:
• Reviewing outstanding invoices and liaising with clients to correct any discrepancies
• Arranging for amended invoices to be issued
• Contacting clients to agree payment dates for long standing invoices
• Chasing clients who miss agreed payment dates
• Negotiating payment plans to ensure all monies are recovered
• All associated administration
You must be a confident credit controller with previous experience from a similar role and will ideally have some experience of working in the Construction Industry. You will be a natural organiser with the ability to implement plans and processes and achieve results within agreed timescales. Experience of Zero would be beneficial however full training can be provided
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation