Bird Online Jobs
Customer Service Advisor
Are you excellent at customer service looking for that next chapter? Do you want to work for a company who love their people and enjoy a great working culture?
We are recruiting for one of the largest water retailers in the UK due to growth are looking for new talented Customer Service Advisors with strong communication skills, who love solving problems and have strong attention to detail to join the business at this exiting time!
Based in Edinburgh, you will deliver exceptional customer service across a wide range of communication methods (telephone, web-chat, email, mail) as required. You will work flexibly to expand and develop your skills and knowledge across all teams within Customer Services & Operations.
We're looking for someone with:
* The ability to communicate clearly and confidently through various communications channels – verbal and written
* The ability to follow an enquiry through from the initial customer contact to the end result, including any follow-up correspondence or associated queries
* Strong and proactive problem-solving skills to enable speedy and comprehensive resolution of queries or issues to drive customer satisfaction
* The ability to use your own initiative and think beyond the obvious approach when required to drive queries through to resolution
* Evidence of the ability to turn negative situations into positive ones and ensuring customer needs are met / delivered for all customers
* The ability to identify the root cause issue for customers using factual evidence and not opinion in order to solve problems whilst managing potential objections and conflict
* Evidence of working with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
* The ability to negotiate effectively to deliver successful outcomes that benefit both customer and the business
* Based Lochside View, Edinburgh
* Paying £10.20 per hour
* Full time, 37 hours per week – ongoing temporary role with opportunity to go permanent
* Hours of work – shifts between the hours of 9.00 and 5.30pm
* Full training is provided
If you are ready to take the find your perfect match – apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age