Bird Online Jobs
We are seeking Full Time Customer Service Advisors who are passionate about doing the right thing for Nationwide’s members.
What do we offer?
* £11.25 per hour ( £21,937.50 per annum based on 37.5 hours/week)
* Full training to support you before you go live – 4 weeks of dedicated training with Nationwide’s Training team to make sure you are fully supported and prepared
* Great shift patterns – During first 4 weeks training you will work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. After completion of training shifts fall between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 12pm Saturday. If you work a Saturday shift, you get time off during the week also!
* Located in Nationwide’s state of the art office in Glasgow City Centre – 5/10 mins walk from Central Station with access to free Tea/ Coffee and Soup Machine
* Flexible hybrid work models after training
But wait there is more! As a Bill Gosling Outsourcing employee you also get to enjoy the benefits of our amazing work culture too:
* Increasing holiday entitlement (28 to 33 days / year)
* “Birthday” paid time off
* Opportunity to gain NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) and/or SVQ (Scottish Vocational Qualification)
* Annual prize giveaways (inclusive of all expense paid trip)
* Rewards and Peer Recognition programmes – earn vouchers for top retailers i.e. amazon etc.
* Be part of our Engagement Committee
* Work-Life Balance
* Ongoing support of local charities
* Opportunities for career progression through leadership development programmes – Majority of our Production Leadership team started as an agent
* Employee referral programme – Refer a friend / family and earn extra money for every referral hired
* Casual dress code
* Pension programme from day 1 of employment subject to eligibility
What does the role involve?
* Handling a range of both outbound and inbound calls, you’ll play a central role when it comes to supporting Nationwide’s members. You will support members in arrears to find a best-fit affordable solution for their circumstances.
* Supporting our members through the challenges they may be facing with the cost of living impact.
What experience do you need?
We are looking for candidates that have previous experience in dealing with Customer Services in particular within financial services or supporting customers in vulnerable situations. You will have a passion to help support members needs and can confidently build rapport on the phone. You will also have great attention to detail and accuracy when updating information on systems. You should thrive in working within a fast-paced environment.
CHECK US OUT FOR YOURSELF:
If you want to JOIN OUR AMAZING FAMILY, please click the apply button and one of our lovely Branch Recruiters will reach out to you