Bird Online Jobs
Glasgow City Centre, £20,000 – £25,400 – Office/Home Working
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Do you thrive in an environment where you can help your customers?
Do you have previous experience of working within the Financial Services industry?
Then this Customer Service Advisor role is for you…
Based in Glasgow city centre, you will be part of a company that has an extensive track record of providing high quality business outsourcing support to their clients. This is a growing business that is committed to working with their customers to ensure that their business outcomes are met, and always do this with transparency and trust.
Customer Service Advisor
The role of Customer Service Advisor is liaise with customers on an inbound basis on behalf of a leading Financial Services company. Your aim will be to answer any customer queries with regards to their financial products and to provide excellent customer service at all times, to all customers, on every interaction.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Answering queries from customers regarding their financial services products
* Provide excellent customer service at all times
* Understanding the clients products and services
* Helping resolve customers accounts and offer additional support where required
* Update customer files with appropriate information
* Ensure all customer databases are kept up-to-date with accurate information
* Adhere to strict regulations and GDPR policies at all times
In return, the Customer Service Advisor will receive:
* Annual salary of £20,000 (rising to £21,500 in-line with experience) + Bonus up to £450 per month
* Shift patterns between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays, which is a shorter shift
* Full training provided in an office environment
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be confident, considered and engaging, and will have a real enthusiasm and passion for delivering excellent service and products to your customers.
You will also:
* Have excellent customer service experience
* Have previous experience of working in a financial services/call centre role
* Have an organised approach to your working day
* Be computer literate
* Have clear and concise communication skills both verbally and written
Should you have the relevant experience, and are keen to be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor, then please send your most recent CV showcasing your relevant experience now for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age