Bird Online Jobs
Do you have fantastic people skills? Can you deliver a great customer experience? We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to take on this fantastic new customer service role based in Merthyr Tydfil.
We are excited to be partnering with a fantastic client who is one of the UK's largest judicial services. We are looking for individuals to take on this Customer Service Advisor role, providing the front-line response to customers. If you want a great hybrid working opportunity, get in touch today!
* Salary: £19,831.50 per annum
* Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
* Contract: Full time, permanent position. Working From Home once 6 weeks training is completed
* Location: Merthyr Tydfil, WFH
* Full training provided
* Full equipment provided
Benefits of a Customer Service Advisor:
* Fantastic modern, open plan office space
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays!
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Free parking
* Pension scheme, and Simply Health cash plan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail discount card benefit scheme
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
* Taking inbound and making outbound calls to customers
* Calling to take payment in full from customers for specific fines and processing the payments
* If candidates cannot immediately pay in full, you will be transferring calls to bespoke teams
* Ensuring overall performance and targets are met
Skills of a Customer Service Advisor:
* Previous customer service or sales experience is desirable
* Excellent communication skills and written English
* Basic IT skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* A resilient and self-motivated attitude
* Ability to work closely within a team
* Ability to objection handle and calmly manage more difficult customers
If you would be interested in this fantastic position as a Customer Service Advisor in Merthyr Tydfil, please apply below.
Red Recruitment (Agency)