Bird Online Jobs
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR
£21,000 to £23,000
Our client, a leading technology manufacturer, are looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join their fast-paced and rapidly growing team. As a Customer Support Advisor, you will assist customers with queries and troubleshooting, via the telephone, email and in person, to ensure a high quality of customer service.
Hours or work are shifted over 7 days a week. As such, this role requires a rota-based schedule, of Monday – Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm, with flexibility to work some shifts from home.
This role offers 25 days holiday, plus an extra day for your birthday! Additional benefits include private medical, a free company product and multiple training opportunities to develop and grow within the company. There are employee discounts, free on-site parking, a cycle to work scheme, a company pension and casual dress for comfort. It’s a fantastic working environment in a new office.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be:
* Communicating with and responding to customers about technical incidents, events, and requests, escalating problems to appropriate internal teams when needed
* Analysing, diagnosing, and resolving all errors, faults, and incidents
* Prioritising and managing several open issues and incoming calls
* Providing excellent customer service, building a good rapport through open and interactive communication
WHAT YOU NEED
To be considered for the role of Customer Support Advisor, you will need:
* Previous experience in a customer facing role – retail experience or call centre, reception experience etc
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* A warm and friendly disposition, with the passion to help customers
* The ability to create and develop good rapports with customers
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are you an enthusiastic and hardworking individual, and are interested in becoming a Customer Support Advisor, then apply with you CV today! Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out. Apply today