Bird Online Jobs
£35,000 plus van and benefits package
Your new company
* A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
* High profile contracts within a commercial environment.
Your new role
* Working in a mobile role covering various locations in Scotland.
* Assist in the maintenance and repair of the electrical equipment in a variety of commercial buildings.
* Assisting in the maintenance and repair of the complete range of electrical engineering services.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in the maintenance and repair of buildings
* Completion of a structured training program in Electrical Engineering.
* Previous experience in a building maintenance role is essential
What you'll get in return
* Industry leading training, support and career development.
* a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Fred Hopper.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move