Bird Online Jobs
Electrical Maintenance engineer role
working on four on four off (2 days, 2 nights) 06:00 – 18:00 Days, 18:00 – 06:00 Nights
£40,322.95 per annum
20 Days annual leave
3% Employer pension & 5% Employee pension
Overtime @ x1.5
* Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and as directed by the engineering management team.
* Conduct preventative maintenance activities.
* Identify breakdown causes and repair as required.
* Assist engineering projects as required.
* Deal with day-to-day breakdowns and changeovers.
* Install / Uninstall machinery as required.
* Report maintenance and repair requirements to management.
* Any other duties as required.
* Qualified Engineer
* Committed to training and development.
* Have experience within an automated manufacturing environment, ideally food manufacturing.
* Excellent competency in both electrical and mechanical disciplines