Bird Online Jobs
This company build very specialised machinery for the forge and foundry industries, serving customers such as Ferrari, Daimler, John Deere, Renault and Volvo. They pride themselves in being Scottish, being owners and being market leaders in their industry.
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Project / Commissioning Engineer has arisen with this company. They are looking for a talented individual to become part of their Electrical Projects team, reporting directly to the Electrical Engineering Manager.
The role of Project Engineer will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
* Establish and maintain EPLAN Template schematic projects for standard machines
* Standard Project Purchasing and help with Special Project purchasing when required
* Quote request generation to suppliers and maintaining accurate parts-lists
* Label and Marker manufacture for Workshop
* FAT and pre-shipping inspection, with customer, as required
* Technical Documentation for creation of manuals (collating machine specific information; management of drawings and translations)
* Workshop <=> Design Office liaison
* Standard Project Technical Specification and basic Project Management of standard machines including customer liaison
* Site Installation of Standard machines
* Site Installations of Special Projects (as part of a larger team) when required
* Site Inspections of machines
* Limited programming and diagnosis of Programmable Logic Controllers (primarily Siemens S7 & Rockwell Compact/Control Logix)
An important part of this role is the installation of manipulators and Clansman projects across the globe. Much of the travel required will be done on your own with support for the companies’ local agents.
In return, this company can offer:
* 32 days holiday per year
* 5% pension contribution scheme
* Share ownership plans with tax advantages
* Employee ownership bonus