Bird Online Jobs
We are working with an award winning, national FM provider who due to new contract win are recruiting for an experienced Electrician to join the team.
You will be based mainly within a static site in central Aberdeen.
Access to a van is available if any requirements arise to travel to other sites.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Ensure all equipment and services are maintained and operated in safe condition to comply with Health and Safety and to a high quality.
* To carry out regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme ppm) as per programme completing all documentation.
* To keep logs of inspection reports and remedial works
* To carry out electrical general reactive jobs around all college sites.
* To carry out electrical installations projects when required throughout all associated sites.
* To make sure all certificates are complete after every installation / repair.
* To carry out risk assessments before every job.
* To carry out electrical inspection and testing functions
* To carry out task/projects to meet the service delivery ie. painting, plumbing, joinery etc and service delivery.
* Work as part of the team to ensure we provide world class service and delivery.
* Time Sheets and work record sheets to be completed on a daily basis
* Operate PDA in line with procedures.
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
* Complete conditions surveys, fixed wiring testing etc as directed through PPM', Reactive maintenance works.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Qualified Electrician – holding City and Guilds 2391
* BS7671 18th Edition Regulations with a willingness to attend further training
* Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work, within the services sector, Fixed Wire Testing and Inspection is required
* Undertake additional tasks within competency and qualification
* Ensure all permits required are obtained prior to commencing jobs
* Customer care / relationship building skills
* Full Driving Licence required
* Salary £33,000 (Static site)
* Access to pool van if required
* Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm (40 hours per week)
* PSA system
* Continued training and on-going development
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and send your CV marked FAO Jaime
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend