Bird Online Jobs
Anderson Knight are recruiting a ER Advisor for our client, a global business, based in Glasgow. This is a full time, permanent position, working two days in the office and three days from home. The purpose of this role is to manage and improve the ER management system. You will also be responsible for developing and proposing new policies.
The main responsibilities are:
* You will be the first point of contact in Head Office for any ER escalations
* You will be required to keep the maintenance up to date on the case management system.
* You will be required to research and develop policies ensuring these are legally compliant
* To act as escalation and third-party liaison for providers
* You will be multi skilled in knowledge across all functions including; ER, OB and Projects
* Implement procedural changes, ensuring all employees understand and are following process
* You will be required to coach and guide, line managers on any policy changes or amendments.
* You will be responsible for identifying any issues or problems and escalating these to the manager accordingly
* Design and deliver line manager training that will support their capability and development
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong employee relations experience
* Have worked within a busy HR department
* Experience dealing with complex casework
* Experience working as part of a large HR team