Bird Online Jobs
Location – Heads of the Valley
Salary – £300 with out kit £375 with kit
My client is a leading Earthworks Contractor has a long term project on the Heads of Valley Project. Working as part of the Engineering Department you will be one of a team of engineers responsible for the management of the company’s engineering requirements.
Production and efficiency are at the core of what they do and you will be expected to carry out surveys, set out and undertake modelling tasks.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
• Knowledge and appreciation of new technology
• Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other engineers.
• Organisation skills and a methodical approach to work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Negotiation skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Project-management skills
• Knowledge of relevant building and health and safety legislation
• Full, clean driving licence.
• On site work experience as an engineer, setting out and survey skills, able to produce high quality surveys from site work to drawing production.
• 3D modelling experience
• AutoCAD skills
• LSS N4ce skills
• Familiarity with machine control systems desirable.
• Familiarity with UAV/scan data and processing desirable.
• Experience of managing and mentoring more junior staff and willingness to help with development.
Qualifications & Experience
A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent is desirable as is various more specific training. The successful candidate will have sufficient experience to perform duties unaided and to be able to contribute to the development of other members of the team