Bird Online Jobs
Edinburgh based | hybrid role with flexibility to work from home
Full Time | 35 hours per week | Monday to Friday
Temp role for minimum 3 months | potential for extension & may be made permanent | pay rate up to £16.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Search Consultancy are currently working with an Edinburgh based client to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to Senior Management across a wide range of duties & responsibilities. This is an urgent role which will start on Monday 23rd January, you must be able to start on this date in order to be considered.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Extensive diary management and meeting scheduling for senior management
* Ensuring that all attendees to meetings are fully informed and supporting paperwork is provided
* Ensuring that meeting agendas, minutes and supporting information are provided to the highest standard
* Prioritising, researching and creating work schedules for Senior Management that make the most of their time
* Creating itineraries and organising travel for attendees & staff
* Respond and draft responses on behalf of Senior Management, always ensuring a timely and appropriate response
* Extensive dealing with both internal and external stakeholders and organisations to foster good working relationships, organising events, meetings, groups and knowledge sharing and learning
* Collaborating with internal teams to ensure a streamlined approach to work, ensuring key pieces of work are prioritised appropriately
* Ensuring that comprehensive support is provided at all times, sometimes stepping outside your comfort zone to ensure things are completed
* Carrying out various ad hoc EA/Administration duties as required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Extensive previous experience in an Executive Assistant or PA role supporting Senior Management or Board level and carrying out the above duties – this experience is essential
* Excellent organisational & time management skills, with the ability to prioritise & complete a very busy workload effectively
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Solid IT skills including the use of the Microsoft Office
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age