Bird Online Jobs
We are currently recruiting for a Field / Customer Service Engineer to cover Scotland, as required. This role is working within our client's Diagnostics & Life Sciences division.
Our client's Customer Service Team is responsible for maintaining a high-standard and professional customer support, used by customers throughout the region. In this role, the Customer Service Engineer will act as the face of the company, making sure customer needs are met with high quality. The initial products that will be supported are Diagnostic product lines. This, however, may expand to a broader portfolio.
* Performs field service, carries out repairs, maintenance, and installation of instrumentation and their accessories
* Provides on-site user training on defined product groups
* Ensures accurate documentation is in place and of high quality
* Relevant education or equivalent experience (e.g. Bachelor in Electronic Engineering or Biotechnology)
* Experience in a Customer Service Environment, preferably with Life Science instrument applications
* Good communications skills
* Strong customer service ethic
* Prepared to travel
* Full driving license
What we offer:
* Strong technical support and mentoring
* Meaningful work with professional customers
* Focus on career development
* Collaborative and diverse environment
* Package inclusive of salary, commission, private healthcare, life insurance, and more!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment