Bird Online Jobs
Murray Recruitment is working with a national Facilities Management provider who has a permanent opportunity available for a Finance Manager based in Edinburgh.
Working within the Technical Services Division, the Finance Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of the divisional finance team.
Reporting to the Divisional Financial Controller, this senior position will lead and support the finance team, processing, and recording all relevant financial transactions and ensuring the timely production of high-quality and reliable financial information for the business.
* Full responsibility for day-to-day leadership of the finance team including accounts preparation and credit control.
* Managing and developing the divisional production of management accounts each month including the development of P&L reporting to the contract level.
* In-depth cash management including weekly 13-week cash flow forecasting, setting of cash collection targets and key member of cash flow management team.
* Delivering the monthly outputs in line with the business reporting requirements and deadlines.
* Building a culture of business partnering within the finance team and aligning the team to the wider front-line operation.
* Providing effective financial information to the operations of the business to enable visibility of performance and assist with strategies around efficiencies and enhancing profitability.
* Preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts to manage the divisional results and expectations across the business.
* Compliance with group finance policy and procedure and establishment of additional policy and procedure as required.
* Ensure complete controls are in place on all business costs and expenditures as well as control and management of all financial systems and applications.
* Lead on the provision of all relevant information for interim and year-end audits.
* Experience in leading and developing a finance team.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to explain complex technical accounting processes clearly to range of audiences.
* Analytically minded, able to grasp the big picture but also have strong attention to detail when required.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage a team’s outputs.
* Able to deal with the fast-paced continually evolving role.
* Curious, determined with bags of initiative.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Salary is competitive depending on experience paying £40,000 – £60,000 (open to discussing)
* Monday – Friday; 8am – 4:30pm
* 25 days holidays plus 8 public holidays
* Car Allowance
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life cover
* Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
* Cycle 2 work scheme
* Eye test and glasses reimbursement
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development opportunities
* Hybrid working
To apply for this position please send your CV!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend? If they are successfully placed in the role, you will receive £250 worth of vouchers? Refer a friend