Bird Online Jobs
Murray Recruitment have a new opportunity available for an FM Plumber to work on a mobile role across various buildings within commercial contracts covering in and around the Edinburgh area.
Some additional travel may be required depending on contract needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and efficient engineering maintenance and reactive works whilst providing excellent customer service to our client.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
* To provide emergency callout response for the client as required and work as part of a call out rota.
* To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
* To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
* To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
* To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
* To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
* To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
* To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
* Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* SVQ level 3 in Plumbing.
* Experience of carrying out PPM/ reactive maintenance/ jobbing plumbing.
* Previous experience working within a busy FM environment.
* Full driving licence.
* £32,000 – £35,000 (dependant on experience/ qualifications)
* Van + Fuel card
* On-call available (£100 standby allowance)
* Hours: Monday – Friday 40 hours per week 8am – 4:30pm
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Not the job for you but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Why not refer a friend and if they get the job you get up to £250 worth of vouchers! Refer A Friend