Bird Online Jobs
We are searching for an individual with German Fluency to join a multinational customer service team within a high profile creative company.
This is a hybrid role, Full training will be provided – this will be office based and during the first 2 weeks of employment. Once training is completed you will be provided with all the equipment you need. The working week will generally be 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8am till 4.15pm – 38.5 hours per week.
Job share may be considered for the right candidate.
What will a Bi-lingual German Customer Service Agent be responsible for?
You will be responsible for answering incoming call from businesses so that repair orders can be logged, handling all enquiries, dealing with complaints and providing general information.
What is a day's work for a Bi-lingual Customer Service Agent?
* Responding to phone calls and emails.
* Providing service information to customers.
* Logging customer information.
* Processing orders and forms.
* Following up with previous customers.
* Maintaining relationships with service technicians.
What experience is nessesary?
* Proficiency in spoken and written German.
* Previous experience in Telemarketing and Sales.
* An ability to navigate computer programs.
* Experience working within a call centre environment.
* An understanding of data entry and competent typing skills.
Atlantic Resource has a fair and comprehensive selection procedure. It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for, and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker