Bird Online Jobs
German Speaking Product Support Representative – Fully remote working
Search is currently looking for German Speaking Product Support Representative's for a growing global Medical company on a full time permanent basis based in Edinburgh however offering fully remote working.
We're looking to have a chat with fluent German and English speaking candidates, with customer service experience who have a passion in dealing with customers and are looking for a new challenge full training will be provided.
This role will be a fully remote working role with the odd occasion needing to travel to the Edinburgh office for a meeting only a few times a year.
Monday to Friday – Hours between – 09:30am – 18:00pm
Saturday or Sunday – 8am – 4:30pm – One weekend every 4/5 weeks
Salary – £25,000 DOE
Start date – 20th February 2023
What you'll be doing:
* Handling a range of inbound calls from customers on a variety of service and product concerns or enquiries
* Solving problems customers and patients are having with the device, app or application
* Acting as the first point of contact for customer's daily by telephone or email
* Dealing with technical issues customers are having with the product
* Administration work – Update in house internal systems daily
* Outbound calls – solving or handling customer complaints
* Accurately reporting and logging any escalated cases
* Working towards set targets and KPI's
* Working well individually and as part of a wider team to complete tasks
* Fluent German speaker, as well as proficient oral and written English
* Customer Service Experience – Call Centre, Telephony, Retail, Hospitality, travel
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence
* Empathetic approach
* Patience and calmness
* Ability to Multitask
* Strong attention to detail and are able to accurately report customer information
* Able to problem solve and provide solutions for customers
* Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekend.
What's in it for you?
* An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative and progressive multinational organisation
* You will be part of a high growth company with a true purpose and have the ability to shape and influence, making a real difference to customers life
* Opportunity to carve out a long-term career
* Access to outstanding training and development programmes
* Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, medical insurance, private pension, accident, and life insurance, team events etc.
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age