Bird Online Jobs
Graduate Sales Executive – CeMAP Qualification paid for
Up to £23,000 Base Salary + great commission and progression + my client will pay for you to complete your CeMAP Qualifaction.
9am – 5pm (No weekends)
Our client is a Finance broker, based in Barry. They pride themselves on our commitment to customers, ability to help clients and our unprecedented level of industry knowledge.,
They are looking for Graduates who are looking to get there foot into the Mortgage and property finance industry,
Our client is pleased to be able to offer1st Charge Mortgages, 2nd Charge Mortgages, Equity Release, Secured Loans, Commercial Loans and Bridging Finance for its introducers. they focus on their working relationship with lenders, and as a consequence we have the ability to place deals which sit outside many of their published terms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Using effective questioning skills to establish customer needs, recommend lenders mortgage products and service to customers for whom they are suitable as part of a full advice and recommendation service delivered over the telephone.
* Ensure that all advice is given on the basis of a full and detailed fact find which complies with both the company's and our regulator's requirements. Maintain accurate and relevant customer records
* Present appropriate recommendations in a clear, concise and accurate manner, both verbally and in writing. Confirm all advice in writing to the customer. Undertake appropriate and timely oral and written disclosure. Comply with the businesses requirements for the content and format of the information provided.
* Project a professional image to your customers and colleagues. Build strong customer relationships and provide an excellent customer experience, whilst adhering at all times to procedures and the FCA's MCOB regulations and guidance.
* Maintain an excellent knowledge of the our lenders mortgage products, underwriting and affordability requirements
* Proactively pre-empt issues with regards to customers and resolve problems arising
* Understand what Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) means in regard to the company and embed this fully within your work
* Actively participate in one-to-one review meetings, coaching and training as required by your line manager. Meet agreed performance goals
* Achieve such qualifications as are required to undertake the role of a 2nd Mortgage Adviser in line with the timescales
* Ensure that your knowledge and use of Target (CRM Database) provided by the company is accurate and appropriate; maintain and develop this knowledge
* Deal with and update brokers on a regular basis
* Converse with lenders on a regular basis#
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to degree level or CeMAP level 3
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
* The ability to respect confidential information
* A friendly, approachable attitude and an excellent judge of character
* A natural problem-solver with strong analytical skills, outgoing, good on the phone, proactive, hardworking and not a clock watcher.
* High attention to detail
* Pro-active attitude
* Previous experience in Financial Services necessary
* A good level of IT skills
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and uncapped earning potential based upon performance and lead generation.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the experience and attributes for this role then please apply now and Rico Iheagwara will contact you shortly