Bird Online Jobs
Air Personnel are looking for a HEMS Pilot to join our client in Glasgow.
Our client are a market-leading provider of flight services with a varied portfolio of high-quality contracts across the world. They have been managing Scotland’s air ambulance for over thirty years and are seeking to recruit additional pilots for our rotary operation based at Glasgow airport. Flying in a stunning environment with constant challenges from both weather and terrain, this is probably the most rewarding experience a professional helicopter pilot is likely to face. Both an H145 type rating and HEMS/NVIS training will be provided for the right individual who can rise to the challenge and demonstrate commitment to this globally successful aviation company.
If you’ve had some experience in an onshore capacity and are comfortable operating both single-pilot IFR and at night, then please apply to be considered for this exciting vacancy.
* Great Salary + Excellent Benefits!
* Type Rating included for quality candidates!
* Opportunities for professional development!
* Equal time rosters and generous holiday allowance!
* Starting Q1/Q2 2023
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
* Current CAA ATPL(H) or CPL(H) with Instrument Rating
* Minimum 1500 hours as pilot-in-command of aircraft, of which 500 hours is as PIC on twin-turbine helicopters
* Minimum 1500 hours twin-turbine helicopter experience
* Minimum 500 hours operating experience in helicopters, gained in an environment similar to the intended operation
* Minimum 100 hours IFR, of which 25 hours IFR flight experience has been achieved in the relevant operating environment
* Minimum 40 hours as pilot-in-command of helicopters at night
* Physically and mentally fit to undertake demands of the role
* Fluent English, driving licence, right to live & work in UK
* H145 type rating
* Familiarity with AOC HEMS operations
* NVIS experience
Please call Michelle or email your CV for further information