Bird Online Jobs
Anderson Knight is working with a well-known national business to appoint a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their knowledge of employee relations and to work a position where you mentor HR Assistants. The role is working two days in the office and three days from home, some travel is required therefore a driving license is essential.
Please not our client would consider candidates looking for 4 days a week or condensed hours.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
* Advising on and facilitating disciplinary and grievance issues.
* Resolving long-term absences.
* Offering advice across all departments and divisions of the business.
* Making high-level decisions in a busy and fast-paced environment.
* Providing employees with support through the welfare process.
* Training managers on all employee relations issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A minimum of two years’ experience in a HR role
* The ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative.
* Proven knowledge of employee relations and employment law.
* Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
* A full driving license