Bird Online Jobs
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm
Various Manufacturing Sites within the North East Wales Region
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Advisor to deliver an operational Human Resources service to our client’s Advanced Manufacturing Sites by following established Human Resources processes and procedures, ensuring full compliance and best practice is achieved.
* Provide a HR service for your nominated site, being one of the first points of contact for Human Resource issues, providing a timely and comprehensive service to all key stakeholders.
* Follow all key HR processes in a timely and professional manner ensuring that the company is acting in accordance with the law, the Employee Handbook, all relevant contracts of employment and the ACAS code of practice.
* Administer and engage in production operative and staff recruitment for your nominated site. Ensure that your recruitment plans for production staff are 100% aligned with manufacturing output plans.
* Ensure all employees leaving the business have a full exit interview. Analyse and report on trends relating to employee retention.
* Support Training and Development initiatives. Ensure all employees are given a comprehensive induction and training that is fit for purpose and aligned to the role that they will be completing in the business. Ensure that training records are updated and completed.
* Work with Team Leaders and Line Managers – providing a HR service, providing advice and escalating issues that are beyond your skills, experience or knowledge.
* Attend Works Forum meetings, document minutes and ensure that employees are engaged with actively. Understand the needs and requirements of the employees and how this can be accommodated and supported within a safe and efficient manufacturing environment.
* Champion all health & safety standards from a Human Resources perspective to ensure they are met.
* Support the process of submitting a monthly Human Resources Site report, by providing auditable data.
* Escalate risks, non-compliance, concerns and deficiencies to the HR Manager and ensure that these are rectified.
* Be proactive in keeping up to date with developments affecting your role and commit to your own professional development, utilising the tools provided to you by the business.
* Communicating effectively (both oral and written).
* Ability to build trust with employees at all levels.
* Ability to gather, analyse and distribute information.
* Understand HR related issues.
* Ability to deal with information sensitively and confidentially.
* 4 years generalist HR administration and advisory experience ideally gained in a manufacturing environment.
* High degree of organisational awareness.
* Working to deadlines and under pressure.
* Problem solving and conflict management.
* Planning and organisational skills.
* Educated to Higher or A- Level.
* Developed knowledge of local employment legislation.
* Knowledge of best practice procedures.
* Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel, PowerPoint.