Bird Online Jobs
£45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm
Various Manufacturing Sites within the North East Wales Region
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to deliver an operational Human Resources service to our client’s Advanced Manufacturing Sites. You will be required to implement, improve and maintain Human Resources processes and procedures, helping to create a workforce fit for purpose and an employment platform which meets current and future strategic business needs.
* Manage the full Human Resource function for your nominated site, being the first point of contact for Human Resource issues, providing a timely and comprehensive service to all key stakeholders.
* Manage all key HR processes in a timely and professional manner ensuring that the company is acting in accordance with the law, the Employee Handbook, all relevant contracts of employment and the ACAS code of practice.
* Manage production operative and staff recruitment for your nominated site. Ensure production staffing levels are 100% aligned with manufacturing output plans. Ensure that high quality staff are recruited in line with the requirements of departmental leads.
* Lead on employee retention initiatives. Ensure all employees leaving the business have a full exit interview. Analyse and report on trends and develop interventions to ensure that the best talent is retained within the business.
* Take a leading role on Training and Development initiatives. Ensure all employees are given a comprehensive induction and training that is fit for purpose and aligned to the role that they will be completing in the business. Ensure that training records are updated and completed.
* Mentor and support Team Leaders and Line Managers – giving them the skills and tools required to deal with Human Resources issues, whilst always retaining oversight and control and ensuring compliance and best practice.
* Develop cross functional co-operation and knowledge to manage the needs of all stakeholders. Align with the objectives of the business and ensure that Human Resource activity is aligned with manufacturing objectives and Senior Management led business objectives.
* Attend Works Forum meetings to ensure that employees are engaged with actively. Understand the needs and requirements of the employees and how this can be accommodated and supported within a safe and efficient manufacturing environment.
* Champion all health & safety standards from a Human Resources perspective to ensure they are met or exceeded.
* Submit a monthly Human Resources Site report, completing all data and KPI requirements. Ensure that all data submitted is fully auditable.
* Ensure members of your Human Resources Team understand their roles and accountability, working in a collaborative manner. Ensure that the Human Resources team is encouraged to maintain its own professional development and that the working environment is an acknowledged centre of excellence that other departments come to and work with for the achievement of shared company goals.
* Experience of working within Manufacturing would be ideal.
* Candidates should possess a good level of general education and will ideally hold a CIPD qualification.
* The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills together with a "team player" approach.
* Experience of working within a similar role.