Bird Online Jobs
Inbound Call Handler
Cardiff City Centre
£10.10- £12.10 per hour
Smart Solutions are pleased to be recruiting for a leading national private hire company based in Cardiff City Centre and have opportunities for Inbound Call Handlers to join them a permanent basis.
No sales or upselling duties involved; however, it is a fast paced, customer care driven environment.
There are a variety of shift patterns available, and you will need to commit to the two-week paid comprehensive training programme. In return you’ll be part of a dynamic work culture, have access to a fantastic range of benefits as well as great rates of pay!
The contact centre is open 24 hours per day, we have a range of full and part time shift patterns available – some flexibilty may be required. Shift patterns will be sent across upon application
What you will get:
* 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata).
* Permanent Contract with weekly pay.
* Free hot drink machine.
* Open plan, modern office in city centre location.
* Free 24-hour parking on site on Saturdays & Sundays.
* Free parking during the weeknights between 6pm – 6am.
* Discounted parking during the weekdays at NCP (£6).
* Workplace pension.
* Life assurance as 2 x base salary rate.
* Access to employee perks, wellness & recognition platform provided via ‘Perk Box’.
* Days off for charitable activities.
* Employee Assistance Programme: access to a 24/7 advice and counselling helpline and
* Learning & development opportunities to help you progress in your career.
Proposed start date:
15th August 2022 (Interviews to held w/c 8th August)
Rates of Pay:
Basic Hourly Rate: £10.10 per hour
Saturday, Sunday: 6am-10pm- £11.10 per hour
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 10pm-6am- £12.10 per hour
Sunday – Thursday: 10pm-6am- £11.10 per hour
Based at Cardiff office 5 days a week (weekdays) between the hours of:
8am – 6pm for 2 weeks, 8-hour days, start and finish times may vary.
What you will have:
* Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
* Confidence in speaking to people on the phone.
* Strong computer skills, including using multiple software platforms collaboratively.
* Excellent listening and communication skills.
* Professional and committed.
* Ability to deal with challenging and complex customer service situations.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Flexibility to work outside of standard working hours.
There are a range of shift patterns on offer including: 16-40 hour week shifts available. The hours and days vary, and full information can be provided upon application
*Permanent employment is conditional on having a satisfactory DBS check. You will therefore be asked to disclose any unspent convictions during the recruitment process. If you start employment, you will be asked to engage in the formal DBS checking process that is administrated and paid for by the company