Bird Online Jobs
Inside Sales Representative
Home-based – Covering Scotland
Salary : £22k per annum + Commission
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday (9am – 5.30pm)
Lyreco are the Exclusive distributor for Nespresso Professional and we have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Inside Sales Representative to join the team.
Nespresso Professional are the tailored option for offering quality coffee in the office or business environment. Due to growth within Nespresso in the past few years, we are now looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the team and make a brand-new role their own.
If you enjoy being on the phone, identifying potential new business opportunities, as well as focusing on excellent customer service then this could be the perfect role for you. Put this alongside working with a well-known premium brand and being home-based, what more could you ask for.
As an Inside Sales Representative your responsibilities are:
* Managing new client relationships by phone, social media and email
* Creating appointments for the Business Development Managers
* Self-generating leads and opportunity
* Contacting an existing Lyreco customer base to increase spend to include Nespresso professional for businesses with 5-50 employees
* Effectively manage a pipeline of potential customers, report activity, track sales, book appointments
* Work closely with other areas of the business internally to enhance the service offering
* Completion of CRM on a daily basis
The ideal Inside Sales Representative will:
* Previous demonstrable experience in an outbound sales environment
* Ability to negotiate and sell at all levels
* Knowledge of creating and developing a new business pipeline
* Excellent customer service skills
* Highly organised, with a motivated and ambitious attitude
* Be proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
* Excellent Commission Structure
* 23 days holiday + BH
* Company Pension
* Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
* Life Assurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Retail Vouchers
* Eye care vouchers
* Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted