Bird Online Jobs
IT Lead – £40K – £50K – Port Glasgow – Onsite
Do you have some experience in technical support and aspire to be an IT leader?
Would you enjoy being mentored by someone who is an expert in their field and highly regarded in the industry for their leadership and mentoring?
This is rare opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on.
In this role you’ll shadow the Senior IT Manager to manage and deploy the approved 2022 IT strategy. You’ll work with people across the business to ensure they have what they need and know how to make the most of what is put in place. You’ll work with business units to fine tune the tools to the businesses needs, with the support of the Senior IT Manager.
What you’ll need:
· Some experience and knowledge in a technical support role
· Lots of motivation and a passion for learning new things
What you’ll get
· Any training you need
· Exposure to all aspects of managing an IT function in a large organisation
· A clear path with timelines to get you in to a lead position
Technologies and tools you’ll work with (training will be provided):
· Microsoft: Office 365, Active Directory, Unified Communications, PowerShell, End User Protection
· Networking: Cisco / Meraki, Firewall
· Cyber Security, Cyber Essentials Plus
· Business Applications, Access Application Suite
· Overall ERP awareness
Apply today if you are interested.
If you’d like to have a conversation first, please contact Samantha Leeman on (phone number removed)