Bird Online Jobs
Vehicle Technician Vacancy – Edinburgh
Salary: £29,000 – £31,000 Basic plus bonus
Working hours: 8.30-17.00 Monday – Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota – full time, permanent position
We are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for our clients based in the Edinburgh area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join an already successful workshop and thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent bonus potential.
The successful applicant will already have previously experience as a Vehicle Technician and be looking to improve their skillset.
* Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
* Utilising your technical knowledge
* Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
* Suggesting and making improvements to processes
* Working on electrical and mechanical systems
* Inspecting components for wear and tear
* Repairing and replacing parts
* Checking vehicle subsystems
* Liaising with customers where necessary
* Supporting other Mechanics/Technicians in the WorkshopRequirements:
Minimum 3 years' experience in a busy workshop
Possess Strong mechanical Skills
Have a steady work history
You must be a level 3 Vehicle Technician or equivalent to (City and Guilds)All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
Consultant: Jordan O'Connor
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites