Bird Online Jobs
Additional Learning Needs Learning Support Assistant needed throughout Pembrokeshire.
Have you had previous experience working on a 1:1 basis with ALN pupils?
Do you enjoy working with ALN pupils on a 1:1 or small group basis?
· Previous experience working with ALN pupils on a 1:1 or group basis
· Possess a good understanding of each learning, physical or sensory needs and how the needs may range and differ from each other. Examples of each need may include, ASD, challenging behaviour, complex medical needs
· Provide support in a manner which facilitates the pupils' cognitive development, by removing barriers to learning
· Modelling positive behaviour and dealing with disruption according to school behaviour policy
· Promote pupil inclusion throughout the school
· Promote independence skills
· Free CPD opportunities
· Optional 1:1 quarterly performance review
· Refer a friend and earn up to £100 in vouchers
· Weekly Pay (PAYE – no hidden deductions)
· Flexible working hours.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more about the current roles we have at Hoop Education, please call Bethan on (phone number removed)