Bird Online Jobs
As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic assistant to join a nursery in Swansea.
We are currently working with a secondary school in the Swansea area who are seeking long term learning support assistants.
* Location – Swansea
* Position – Learning Support Assistant
* Type of work – Learning Support Assistant
* Contract or position start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – long term
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full time and part time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £75per day
* Hours – TBC
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Education Workforce Council (EWC) Membership
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional references
To register your interest in becoming a Learning support Assistant with Prospero in the Swansea area please call (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team