Bird Online Jobs
Logistics Coordinator – IT Hardware (AR/VR)
London based role
We’re working with a rapidly expanding group of software companies focused across a wide range of areas in the XR and Metaverse industry. Founded over 6 years ago by a team of industry veterans from Microsoft, Meta and Sony, they have a talented team of 120.
These are split across their UK and US office locations, with strategic partnerships in place with the likes of Meta and Microsoft.
They’ve recently received over £15m in private investment – most of the funding will be used for R&D/innovation led projects and fuel headcount growth to over 150+ in the next six months.
They currently have a highly talented team of 120 – across their UK and West Coast US office locations.
Owing to the planned growth, they’re looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator from an IT hardware background to join their team.
The main aspect of the role will be to support sales, customer experience and executive teams by providing high-quality, timely, around-the-world VR/AR headset logistics services and device/logistic support.
Key Logistics Coordinator duties include:
* Ensure timely & safe sourcing, delivery/return, tracking and management of all AR/VR headset requests for onboardings, events and experiences.
* Keep relevant internal teams & stakeholders up to date on the requirement status.
* Resolve customer issues, complaints, amendments, and cancellations to orders on a timely basis
* Report on hardware and logistic operations status regularly
* Provide support & resolve issues on the device manager portal in case of any issues on headsets
* Find, manage, and build relationships with companies who provide AR/VR hardware and provide logistics solutions around the world (all time zones)
* Implement & maintain an automated, seamless logistics operations system that is not dependent on individuals
* Prepare & keep all logistics operational documents up to date
* Support sales, customer experience and executive teams in all hardware logistic-related issues
What skills do you need to be successful in the Logistics Coordinator role?
To qualify for this fantastic role, you’ll have 5 years + of experience working in a similar Logistics Coordinator role. This will ideally be with IT hardware.
You win bonus points if you’ve carried out this role for AR/VR hardware.
In addition, you’ll have great verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to keep calm under pressure and have strong problem-solving skills.
Why am I clicking apply?
In return for your amazing coordinating skills, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to join a business at an exciting stage of its growth. And play a key role in helping to deliver a fantastic customer experience!
They also have a great benefits package, including share options, and you’ll be guaranteed to progress your skills and career.
To learn more about this exciting Logistics Coordinator role, click apply