Bird Online Jobs
We are currently undergoing recruitment for a Marketing Manager in the Wrexham area.
This is a full time position, going straight to perm with the company directly. The salary is to be negotiated at interview stage and the working hours are as follows:
* Monday – Friday
* Some weekend work may be required – this will be given back in lieu.
Main roles and responsibilities:
* Creating content for campaigns on brand awareness – video and photographs
* Representing the brand at key events – this will include international travel when needed
* Managing and creating social media strategies as well as finding out new trends on various platforms
* Overseeing marketing strategy, including POS design in our retailers’ stores and product display
* Organise UK shows for trade and consumers
* Set tasks and weekly 1-2-1s with the marketing assistant
* Create viral campaigns and working with influencers
Qualities we are looking for in a candidate
* Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
* You will have at least 5 years’ experience and 1 year in a similar role
* An interest in the equestrian industry
* You will be confident, friendly and fast learning
* Experience in managing campaigns and growing the brands presence on social media
* Confident in using the full office suite, adobe design suite preferred but not essential
* A full clean UK drivers’ licence
* As this role does include frequent business trips overseas (2-3 times per year), this may include the EU and USA.
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on (phone number removed) for more information on the role