Bird Online Jobs
Arvill Plant & Tool Hire Ltd is a family owned and ran Plant & Tool hire business that stocks an extensive range of Plant, Access, Tools, Site welfare and consumables.
We currently have a requirement for a Mobile Plant Mechanic who will play a pivotal role in the success of our company by ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it through the efficient servicing and maintenance of a variety of plant and tools within the fleet.
As part of our high-performing team, you will be responsible for indentifying and repairing any faults or damage to the equipment, accurately updating service records and completing repairs on our customer sites.
To be considered for this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Proven experience working as a plant mechanic/fitter role with a relevant mechanical qualification and time served.
* Sound and current knowledge of heavy plant machinery maintenance.
* Ability to work as an individual as well as a reliable team player.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
* A customer-focussed approach and committed team player.
* A valid, clean driving licence