Bird Online Jobs
Mortgage Advisor / Mortgage Broker – Leads Provided
Up to £35,000 Base Salary + great commission and progression
D&R Partners are pleased to be representing an established specialist finance brokerage based in Cardiff. Our client prides themselves on their commitment to their customers, as well as their ability to help their clients effectively and swiftly.
Our client produced 2nd charge Mortgages and Bridging Finance products,
The Mortgage Advisor will take on responsibilities such as:
* Using effective questioning skills to establish customer needs, recommend lenders mortgage products and service to customers for whom they are suitable as part of a full advice and recommendation service delivered over the telephone.
* Project a professional image to your customers and colleagues.
* Build strong customer relationships and provide an excellent customer experience, whilst adhering at all times to procedures and the FCA's MCOB regulations and guidance.
* Proactively pre-empt issues with regards to customers and resolve problems arising
* Understand what Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) means in regard to the company and embed this fully within your work
* Ensure that your knowledge and use of Target (CRM Database) provided by the company is accurate and appropriate; maintain and develop this knowledge
The Mortgage Advisor will possess qualities such as:
* Educated to degree level or CeMAP level 3
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
* The ability to respect confidential information
* A friendly, approachable attitude and an excellent judge of character
* A natural problem-solver with strong analytical skills, outgoing, good on the phone, proactive, hardworking and not a clock watcher.
* High attention to detail
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and uncapped earning potential based upon performance and lead generation.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the experience and attributes for this role then please apply now and Rico Iheagwara will contact you shortly