Bird Online Jobs
Are you a multi-skilled engineer who can deliver top class maintenance activities across FMCG manufacturing environment? Does the opportunity to work for an instantly recognisable global brand appeal to you?
We are looking for a multi-skilled technician to join one of the best-known FMCG companies in the country to work at their site in South Lanarkshire on a permanent basis working 12 hour shifts across Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Execute all planned/corrective maintenance tasks on shift and take leading role in improving maintenance agenda
* Maintain asset inspection and maintenance programme ensuring compliance with all safety regulations
* Participate in Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement processes
* Assist engineering coordinator in prioritisation of work orders
What you’ll need
* Recognised apprenticeship/qualification
* Multi-skilled engineering ability
* Demonstrable experience working within manufacturing/process environment
* Excellent diagnostic and fault finding skills
In return, you can expect a fantastic salary and shift allowance in addition to amazing benefits. This is an urgent requirement and therefore early applications are encouraged