Bird Online Jobs
Registered Nurse /RGN /Staff Nurse /General Nurse /Accident and Emergency Nurse /A&E Nurse/ ITU Nurse/ ICU Nurse/ Intensive Care Nurse
Are you a registered nurse looking to improve your current work life balance? Would you like to work for a company which promotes flexibility and looks after the wellbeing of its employees? At Nutrix Personnel we provide a service tailored to your needs and preferences.
We are looking for Nurses for Block bookings/ ADOC shifts to support our NHS and Private hospitals within North Wales.
* We put a lot of effort and take great pride in offering our employees a personalised service up to the highest standard. Hence why, we expect our Nurses to provide our clients with a service vetted to the same standards as we do for them.
* Monitoring the vital signs of patients, their condition and recording information
* Ensure that the correct medication is being administered
* Carry out health assessments and blood test
* Efficiently collaborate with the rest of the team to deliver the personal care plans of each resident or patient
* Maintain communication with the patients, residents and their families.
* Always upholding the highest professional standards while ensuring health and safety compliance.
* Must have a minimum 6 months of working within a hospital as a Registered Nurse /RGN /Staff Nurse /General Nurse /Accident and Emergency Nurse /A&E Nurse/ ITU Nurse/ ICU Nurse/ Intensive Care Nurse experience working within the UK
* Possessing a current and active NMC pin number
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
Due to having roles which cover both day and night shifts, from Monday to Sunday, we can offer flexible working hours to our staff, with night shifts, weekends and bank holidays all paying premium rates.
Besides our focus and efforts towards offering our employees a tailored and rewarding working experience, Registered Nurses who join Nutrix enjoy a multitude of exclusive benefits. Become part of Nutrix today and you will benefit from:
* A dedicated consultant who is at hand 24/7 to help you with the process
* Fast track compliance process (start within a week)
* Different Payment options
* Free new uniform provided by the company
* Additional ad hoc work available
* Accommodation support
* On-site parking where available
* A great referral scheme
* Online payslips