Bird Online Jobs
Just Tech Recruitment are a specialist Renewable Energy Recruiter working within the Biogas and Biomass industries.
Right now, we are looking for an enthusiastic and eager Office Administrator to join Scotland’s leading Biogas company.
The business produces green energy from the energy crops and the organic waste created by Scotland's major distilleries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing green energy producer and to contribute to the UK's energy security.
This is a temporary role starting ASAP to cover long-term sick; min 1 month, but could lead to a permanent role within the business.
The role will primarily be based in Port Gordon with travel to Dufftown.
* Raise Purchase Orders (POs).
* Managing invoice queries with the Finance Team and suppliers.
* Liaising with, and directing, suppliers / hauliers.
* Setting up new contractors.
* Data entry.
* First point of contact for visitors and arranging site inductions.
* Housekeeping and auditing of the technical centre.
* Organising training courses.
* General office duties: ordering/filling/stock checks etc.
* At least 3 years’ experience in a similar administrative role ideally in a site environment
* Good organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise and manage multiple accounts.
* Strong verbal communication skills, including active listening and good telephone skills.
* Interpersonal skills – including conflict resolution, building strong relationships with supplier & contractors and
* internal business partners.
* Computer literacy including strong Microsoft Excel experience and knowledge of accounting & accounts payable
* software is essential.
* High levels of numeracy and attention to detail.
* Good Data Entry Skills for accurately processing invoices and payment runs.
* Team player who is also able to work on own initiative.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deadlines.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and the right experience for this role, please apply now!