Bird Online Jobs
Paint Technician Vacancy – Bridgend
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience – Basic up to £32,000 OTE 40k + company benfefits
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8-30am to 5-00pm but flexible on this – Lots of overtime and Saturday work avaliable.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Paint Technician for our clients' dealer site in the Bridgend area. For a big well known reputable company, the bodyshop is state of the art and you will be joining an amazing team!
This is a superb opportunity for a Paint Technician to join a fantastic company and brand, with plenty of opportunities to progress.
– Painting and preparing vehicles to a high standard
– Working within agreed time scales but also keeping a high level of workmanship
– Using the paint mixing / matching equipment & drying areas
– Recognising and documenting an additional work requiredRequirements:
– Ideally you will be a fully qualified Paint Sprayer having the ATA or NVQ level 3 Paint Technician qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
– Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
We are looking for a fully qualified level 3 Paint Technician but may also consider time-served.Fantastic benefits package that includes:
Competitive starting salary
Company pension schemeAll applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
Consultant: Lea Abell
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites